MEET HANK ORENSTEIN
ON A WALKING TOUR
GROUP TOURS, SEMINARS AND EVENTS
Join us at one of our events
Group walking tours
Real Estate Seminars
New York City-themed Trivia Nights
WHAT PEOPLE SAY
“A life-long New Yorker, Hank shows you all the ins and outs of a neighborhood and makes you feel like you’ve discovered a new city. Each tour draws you into an area using history, anecdotes, and highlights, making it yours. Hank’s tours are pure magic.”
– Aly B.
MEETUPS ARE A GREAT
WAY TO MEET HANK
Our tours are a great way to explore the great variety of NYC's neighborhoods and meet people with similar interests. With over 1,800 reviews averaging 4.9 out of 5 stars, popularity keeps growing. Don't hesitate to reserve your spot!
Exploring NYC History and Neighborhoods
Discover new neighborhoods with a group that loves to learn about the history, architecture and culture of diverse NYC communities.
Thinking of Moving? Get to Know NYC Neighborhoods
Guided group tours to learn about the real estate market and the lifestyle, along with the neighborhood"s history and culture.
Want to know about our real estate & lifestyle tours and other events?
JOIN OUR LIST AND WE'LL SEND YOU REGULAR UPDATES
- Sun, Aug 08New York
- Sun, Aug 01New YorkExplore the historic streets and the fascinating history of these 200 year old communities.
- Wed, Mar 03Online SeminarJoin us for a lively and informative free one hour seminar to break down the process of buying a home in New York City. Our panel includes a successful real estage agent, a mortgage specialist and a real estate attorney.
- Sat, Feb 27Online EventThere is perhaps no other neighborhood in NYC nor America like Morningside Heights, our city’s intellectual and spiritual capital, home to seven colleges and universities, the world's largest cathedral church (St. John the Divine), the towering Riverside Church and Grant's Tomb (pictured).
- Sat, Jan 23Online EventJoin us for this online non-competitive event where all the questions pertain to NYC's history, culture, neighborhoods, locations and personalities!
- Sun, Jan 17Online PresentationDr. King visited and gave speeches in NYC on many occasions between 1957-1968. Join us for the free online grand tour of some of these locations and events. King was in awe of the city and was warmly accepted here!
- Sat, Dec 05Online EventWhat’s the connection between Duke Ellington, Alexander Hamilton, Barnum and Bailey Circus and the first Macy’s Parade? All are part of the rich, multicultural history of two extraordinary Harlem neighborhoods: Hamilton Heights and Sugar Hill, among the distinct communities that surround the Broadwa
- Fri, Nov 27Online EventJoin us for this special day-after-Thanksgiving event to explore NYC's rich and multifacted history of helping our newest arrivals, the poor and people in crisis.
- Wed, Jul 01Online EventJoin us for a warm-up to the 4th of July as we recount NYC's role in the American Revolution and its aftermath
- Sat, Jun 13Online EventGoing back to the 1700's - even before the American Revolution, our city has a long tradition of protest and demonstrations ranging from civil disobedience to rioting and violence. We'll recount some of that history during this presentation.
- Sat, May 23Online EventJoin us as we explore the rich history, architecture and culture of these beautiful uptown Manhattan neighborhoods.
- Thu, May 21Online EventThis fun and educational event will employ the Jeopardy game style by providing the answers and then you will be challenged to come up with the answers.
- Mon, May 18Online EventJoin us as we explore the rich history, architecture and culture of these beautiful uptown Manhattan neighborhoods.
- Wed, Apr 22Zoom Meeting: https://us04web.zoom.us/j/75Learn about great places in the city for experiencing wildlife, taking beautiful walks, hiking and exploring. We'll all be ready to spend more time outdoors once restrictions are lifted.