Sun, Aug 20|
Get Hip to Hudson Heights! The Real Estate, the History and the Lifestyle!
Free Guided Walking Tour of NYC's Best Value Neighborhood! The Tonys Came Uptown this Year! Why Shouldn’t You? Learn About the Neighborhorhood amenities, and the buying and rental markets from Hank Orenstein, NYC's premier professional tour guide and real estate broker.
Time & Location
Aug 20, 10:00 AM – Aug 21, 11:30 AM
New York, 821 W 181st St, New York, NY 10033, USA
About The Event
Join us for a lively, professionally guided walking tour of Hudson Heights, Manhattan’s Best Kept Secret -
just 20-25 minutes to midtown!
Sunday, August 20th 10:00am – 11:30m
The tour begins at The Uptown Garrison, 821 W. 181st St. - Coffee on Me.
Take the A train, exit rear of train, gets you one block away!
One Bedroom Coops Start at $345K, Two Bedrooms from $500K
Rentals: One bedrooms from $2,200; two bedrooms from $2,800
Visit Open Houses After the Tour – A List Will Be Provided or Contact me prior to the tour for advance scheduling/planning.
Learn About This Washington Heights Neighborhood
- · Art deco buildings and distinctive pre-war architecture
- · Fort Tryon Park, Area Culture and Annual Festivals
- · Restaurants, Gourmet markets, bakeries, coffee shops
- Outdoor Recreation; access to the Hudson River Parks
- · Public transportation with the A and #1 subways and bus lines
- · The area’s colorful history going back to the American Revolution
- · See Manhattan’s highest natural point - no flood worries here!